Tuesday, March 5, 2013

So, after more than a year of trying to break into my own blog (yeah, I am one of those people who forgets her password) I had to rename my blog and start again.  I was told that if I opened a g-mail e-mail account that it would help... unfortunately it did not and to be honest, it caused even more problems for me. the fact that I had a hotmail account associated with a blogspot blog totally confused the security people and they would not help me access my blog.      
getting back to the topic, I am really excited to get back into posting my Stampin`Up! projects with you and sharing our amazing products. In my opinion, Stampin`Up! offers the best line of card stock, ink, stamp sets, punches, ribbon, Big Shot products, etc.  Here are some pictures of what I made for my cousin and his wife for their newborn son.  The pictures were not taken with blogging in mind, so please ignore all the background images.

I love making shadow box pages for original baby gifts.  They are a great way to express your creativity and make excellent gifts for your family and friends. 
Thanks for looking and check back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment